In this episode, Digital Roughnecks discusses a new way to continuously monitor for VOC gases while keeping headcount flat. Our special guest, Mark Fishburn, sits in to discuss the camera tech driving this solution and how FLIR, alongside Clean Connect, can help tackle the regulations currently challenging the oil industry.
What you will hear about in this week’s episode:
- How the FLIR G300a sees gas leaks unlike conventional thermal cameras.
- The AI software providing automated leak detection and alerting.
- Where you can sign up to learn more about this technology.
So if you want to become the next “Digital Roughneck,” tune in to episode 12.
Where we will post episodes of Digital Roughnecks each week:
- Mark Smith’s LinkedIn Profile
- David Conley’s LinkedIn Profile
- Digital Roughnecks LinkedIn page
- Digital Roughnecks YouTube channel
- Digital Roughnecks Facebook page
Click below to listen to this week’s podcast.